The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Amerigas — Overcharged
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
When I switched to amerigas at a very small cottage I was renting they replaced my 150 gallon tank with a 500 gallon tank. I told there driver this was way more gas than I usually get but he set the tank anyway. There is no doubt that the valves on the tank were leaking gas, the odor is unmistakable, I reported leaks and they were never fixed. I was on a c.o.d. plan and after I did not call to have tank filled for about 9 months (I started heating with electric heaters) they sent me a bill for 125.00 for tank rental fees.
More Amerigas Complaints & Reviews
- Amerigas/propane - overcharging the public
- Amerigas - Customer Relations
- Amerigas - Terrible company
- Amerigas - Incompetence /Fraud
- Amerigas - LACK OF SERIVCE
- AmeriGas Propane - propane delivery, scheduling inspection and tank removal.
- Amerigas - 35 Deg. / 5 days no heat. Gas turned off!!!
- AmeriGas Propane - american flag
- Amerigas - Screwed up my front lawn
- Amerigas - illegal tapping off tank