America's Servicing Company — Loan modification
I have tried three times since march 2009 to modify my mortgage. The first time I was denied because they (Asc) miscalculated my monthly expenses by over +$5, 000. Even after I spoke to them and pointed out this was an error on their part they said too bad and I would have to resubmit the information (Hard ship letter, pay stubs, financial info, w-2's, tax return). I did this in may. After calling them for two months, in july they said that now I qualified for a government sponsored program but that they needed all my paperwork to be resubmitted. I did this promptly.In september I was sent paperwork again saying I was qualified for a "trial modification" for three months and needed to submit more paperwork.In december I again called to see how things were going and was told to be patient. I called again in january after being told to keep sending in payments as I had done in oct. , nov. And december. I did this for jan and feb. I spoke to some one on feb 3 who still didn't know anything. Each time you call you talk with someone else in the call center who can't give you any information. When I would ask to speak to a supervisor, they would transfer me but no one ever picked up, and I would keep leaving voice mail messages and never received a call back. I just spoke to someone last friday, feb. 19 and was told my modification had been denied by the investor. I was told I needed $500 surplus each month and didn't have that. They could give me any more information but that I would receive a letter in the mail. I am still waiting a week later. They also told me that their requirements varied each day. I have never been late with my mortgage and am not in default. When I refinanced with equifirst mortgage four years ago, my mortgage was transferred to america's servicing company three months later. I went through a mortgage broker for my refi. I never was informed that my mortgage was considered a sub-prime mortgage. I beieve this was fraud.
I need help in modifying my mortgage. This company has never helped and I don't believe that they ever had any intention of helping. What happened to the making home affordable act that president obama past last year. These crooks should not be able to treat taxpayers this way and need to be stopped.
More America's Servicing Company Complaints & Reviews
- America's Servicing Company (ASC) - class action lawsuit due to fraud
- America's Servicing Company - Bad credit loan company!
- America's Servicing Company - Bunch of crooks! Fee to pay mortgage by internet!
- Americas Servicing Company / Wells Fargo - We are all victims and should file a class-action law suit against ASC and Wells Fargo!
- America's Servicing Company - Mortgage Loan Modification
- America's Servicing Company - Threats for foreclosure, harassing calls!
- America's Servicing Company - house loan
- Americas Servicing Company - Mortgage ripoff
- America's Servicing Company - Handling of mortgage
- America's Servicing Company - Mortgage RipOff