The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Americas Home Place — Rip off
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
This company takes the term "shoddy builder" to another level. We had a home built by them back in 1999 in south Alabama (they no longer have a office in Alabama). From the start, there was one problem after another. I was out of pocket several thousand dollars for things that are usually included in the constrcution costs by other builders. The construction quality of the home is shoddy ... very shoddy. From day one we had warped walls, crooked baseboards, poorly installed vinyl siding (it's crooked), nails backing out of the ceiling, creaking floors - and much more. Some of my warranty issues were never resolved. They were slow about fixing the few items that they did fix ; it was like they were delaying as long as they could so that the warranty would expire. They charge rediculous prices for add ons ... like 10K for a driveway ; 10K for a skimpy back porch. If you're looking for a home builder, STAY AWAY from these people. I truly regret doing busness with them. And since I signed the papers (which I was pushed/rushed into before construction was complete), I'm now stuck in a piece of c%#p of a home with no legal recourse. This company should be forced out of business and forced to reimburse - or pay off the motgages of all of the cliets that they've wronged.
More Americas Home Place Complaints & Reviews
- America's Home Place - Nightmare
- America's Home Place - non payment to subs and suppliers for labor and materials
- America's Home Place - False Advertising
- America's Home Place - Nightmare!
- america's home place builders - poor craftsmanship
- Americas Home Place - Run This Company is Bad
- America's Home Place - poor installation poor craftsmanship poor services from ahp
- America's Homeplace - Built House and Well on one Neighbors Land Drive Way Our Land
- Americas Home Place - Shoddy construction
- Americas Home Place - poor quality, over priced, dont care about customers