The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved American Signature — poor quality and structure
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Purchased livingroom set 13 months ago for approiximately 2, 800. Recliner no longer reclines, I have to pull it out from the bottom, and large sofa began to sink in the middle. When purchased the furntiure was under the assumption that I purchased the extended warranty, however, was put in to the system wrong and told i have extended fabrick warranty. What good is the fabric if the structure is made of poor quality. DO NOT BUY FROM AMERICAN SIGNATURE
More American Signature Complaints & Reviews
- American Signature Furniture - overpriced and bad quality furniture!
- American Signature Furniture - beautiful stain color
- American Signature Furniture - discounted furniture
- American Signature Furniture - king size mattress
- American Signature Furniture - poor quality and workmanship
- American Signature - crap sofa and sales person
- American Signature Furniture / Value City Furniture - damaged furniture/ poorly constructed furniture. poor customer service. poor delivery practices.
- American Signature - defective furniture
- American Signature Furniture - poor quality/poor service
- American Signature - poor customer relations and very poor quality furniture