The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved American Signature — defective furniture
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have to prefice this with the fact that we are in our 50's and have no children and the furniture we have we are very gentle with and take very, very good care of...with that in mind...We shopped and shopped for furniture for two months and decided on quite a few pieces at American Signature in Plymouth Meeting, Pa. We had chosen a sofa, a chaise lounge, a living room chair and an ottoman which were very attractive on the showroom floor. We made the purchase and then the problems began and have been on-going for three months! First, we were told they could only deliver the sofa and the other pieces were on back order - ready in two weeks - yet we were being billed from day one. When the chaise arrived we tried sitting in it for a day or two and it seemed the back had no support. We called and they sent out a "furniture technician" who found that the piece had probably been dropped because the back support was cracked in half. We returned that for a credit, yet still charged the delivery fee for it. Next, the chair we ordered ended up being a floor model that had scratches and dirt marks all over it, returned that, but still they charged the delivery fee. Next, the top of the ottoman's upholstery started to come loose from the piece and now the sofa arms are creaking and every time you move or sit on the sofa it cracks and cracks. I just called again and the "furniture technician" is coming out in a week. This is absolutely ridiculous! Why should anyone be paying over $1500 for furniture and every piece that is delivered is damaged or defective and needs repair. This is worse than used furniture! It is absolute junk! I would not suggest anyone ever buy anything from American Signature - it is really made of crap pieces of wood and materials that are just nothing but junk. They seem to make the money in their delivery fees! Ridiculous!
More American Signature Complaints & Reviews
- American Signature Furniture - overpriced and bad quality furniture!
- American Signature Furniture - beautiful stain color
- American Signature Furniture - discounted furniture
- American Signature Furniture - king size mattress
- American Signature Furniture - poor quality and workmanship
- American Signature - crap sofa and sales person
- American Signature Furniture / Value City Furniture - damaged furniture/ poorly constructed furniture. poor customer service. poor delivery practices.
- American Signature Furniture - poor quality/poor service
- American Signature - poor customer relations and very poor quality furniture
- American Signature Furniture - coffee table