The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved American Income Life — fired for no reason
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I was hired as an Insurance Agent for American Income Life in Dallas, Texas. I moved to Dallas from out of town on my dime. Stayed in a Hotel at my expense for a week during training. My first full week in the field I made my quota with the gas bonus included. The second week I did 50% of quota and put 1000 miles on my car, had 23 appointments, 30 % cancellations which is normal. The 3rd week of my Monday Noon Sales meetings I was kept around until 4pm and then fired my Manager who never spent one hour in the field with me.
The trainer I had was shocked and didn't understand why this happened to me. Beware of the Hernadiez Agency in Dallas Texas.
More American Income Life Complaints & Reviews
- American Income Life - ail is a fraud!
- Ail / American Income - job opportunity scam - beware
- American Income Life - scam and cheating!
- American Income Life - fraud & cheating!
- American Income Life Insurance - employment scam
- American Income Life Insurance - life insurance
- American Income Life - no a complaint just to warn people about them
- American Income Life - stay away from these guys
- American Income Life Insurance (Ail) - the real truth about ail
- American Income Life - misrepresentation