American Girlamerican girl doll

W Jun 29, 2019

Good day.I made a purchase on American girl doll on the 29th of May, I immediately noticed that I had ordered the incorrect doll and emailed for an exchange.I waited a week and got no response to my email despite the 15day exchange/return policy.I emailed again on the 5th and again on the 6th of June.I finally received feedback on the 8th of June stating that I would need to get a refund and then repurchase a new doll.The Courier came to collect the doll from me on the 10th of June.Again I heard nothing for more than a week.After many phone calls and emails I received a call on the 16th June to confirm my card details and was told it would take 8 to 1p working days.Up to this date, another 2 weeks later, I have not received the money nor a replacement doll.Daughters birthday is this week and American girl doll staff do not seem to care. Why is my money not refunded to me and stuck at the finance department for two weeks? All I really wanted was a swoop out of the TM 42 to a TM68. Now it's my daughters birthday the 01 July and I have nothing to give her. Please sort this matter out as soon as possible.