American Eagle Outfittersgreen winter jacket with fur rim hood rn # 54485/ca03873 rfc# aem120605u9a

Y

I purchased this coat in January 2016. I wore it for less than a season. It is only Jan 6th 2017 and the season has been mild here so I have not been forced to wear this coat relentlessly. While kneeling down to pick something up the zipper broke leaving me extremely annoyed and sad. I love this coat and only have worn it less than a full season. I do not have a sales receipt since AE clothing has always been quality clothing and did not think I would need to return this item. I would like this coat repaired or replaced. I'm very disappointed at the quality of the zipper in this coat. I have had coats last 5+ years with no issues with zippers.