American Cash Awardsphone scam

D

On 1/30/17 at11:34 a. m. and 12:49 p. m.., I received a call from dantaye davis representing himself as a representative of american cash awards. he asked if I had already received a call from david banner telling me about the prize and what I needed to do to receive the prize.

I have received about 6 calls from this or another of his associates within the past 6 days. based on the internet search I did on the phone numbers, it seems the calls are coming from washington. I got waller, wa on the "804" area code. "253" is richmond va.