Ameri MarkTrickery

I ordered two dresses from Anthony Richards, and the pop-up lead me to believe that I could get free S&H. By the time I realized what was going on, I had a "free" offer for a month, but would be charged over $10.00 a month automatically to my credit card every month thereafter. What a come-on. I don't order anything every month. Secondly the dresses I ordered and received were of poor quality and the color of one was no where near the catolog illustration. To add insult to injury, I got a phone call from someone associated with them who wanted me to read all about discounted health insurance, and would not take NO for an answer. Now I can't figure out how to cancel the blooming Insiders Club. What a racket.