Amazing VouchersI Need to cancel, but struggle to do so

I joined Amazing Vouchers beginning 2008. Has only used their vouchers maybe twice. Some stores/companies just "dont belong" or " is not part of Amazing vouchers any more. I struggle to stop my debit order. The only way for me to stop them is to withdraw all my money, and open a new account, which means that I would have to let all my account like, insurance companies, medical aid etc. now that I have changed my account. This again will cost me money. I haven't use them for more than a year, and I want this stopped imidiately. I don't even know what my number is any more.

• Al
    Alicia1wp Jul 24, 2016

The consultant phone me numerous times to sell these amazing vouchers to me I thought it was good idea she said that I will get my login details within 2days it is 6days later no login details I phone them to cancel the consultant say he is not working in cancellation department he will forward my request and someone will phone me up to now no one phone me how do I go about to cancel this ### please

• Di
    DIMITRI BENDER Sep 17, 2010

I TO HAVE GONE THROUGH THIS WITH THEM I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE.IF ANYONE CAN HELP PLEASE INFORM ME ASWELL.FED UP!!!

• Pa
    PALESA RATLHOGO Jul 27, 2010

MY NAME IS PALESA RATLHOGO A V HAS BEEN DEDUCTING MY MONEY SINCE LAST YEAR, I HAVENT USED ANY OF THEIR VOUCHERS BECAUSE I COULDT ACCESS THEM WANT TO STOP

• Am
    Amanda Xuza Mar 31, 2010

My name is Amanda Xuza

I subsrcibed to Amazing Vouchers last year. The consultent pitched a wrong idea about the product and it's not fair because i feel like i was tricked into this. I would like to unsubscribe because i cannot afford this and i have never even used those vouchers nor even know what my account number is. So i really don't understand how you could deduct money from me when i have never even used your vouchers.

I need this cancelled before i take further steps.

Kind regards
    Amanda

• Pa
    paula petersen Feb 10, 2010

what u should do is cancel the debit order from your bank
    I had the same problem..I want everyone to know that this AV is a scam
    and its a nightmare to cancel the contract
    dont be fool by the friendly consaltant..that is all gone when u phone to cancel
    they dont inform u about the 3 or 12month cancellation fee
    you will only be inform once you cancel

• He
    Hendrik Jan 14, 2010

Hi,

I am not worried - I am fed-up. I have also tried getting rid of them without any success.

Reading through these comments, I was thinking maybe there is one way out of this: If you ever stumble upon those "partners" that are not partnering anymore and refuse to provide the advertised service, I would take their details, ask for a response in writing, and take legal action against A V.

My reasoning being that it clearly amounts to fraud - they as an advertising facility should ensure the validity of their offers at all times. So, if a "partner" cancels their association with A V, then A V should retract all the "partner"s vouchers on their website.

Sabza.3012 Oct 01, 2009

hi GUYS PLEASE ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO WITH THE AMAZING VOUCHERS PEOPLE. SHOULD I JUST CHANGE ACCOUNT NUMBERS?

Sabza.3012 Oct 01, 2009

TO ANNIE

Hi i am also in the same situation and i dnt know what to do. you said you have changed your account number, does it work and wont they list you with the creditors if you dnt pay up?

• Vj
    V.J.L.M Jul 10, 2009

To Annie and Sohna...Ive just joined AV today after receiving a call from a consultant. At first I was very hesitant to give my personal banking details but they assured me its a great deal and everything was legitimate. But after reading all the complaints and horror stories from everyone I am starting to get really scared as I do not have R195 to WASTE every month since I am working on contract. I was also told that I can cancel at any time no problem but now I am not to sure. Annie if I close my acoount and open a different one will that stop them from deducting any money? That was what I was going to do if I reaslised this is just a scam. Please advise me urgently. Thank You

Worried V.J.M

• So
    Sohna 1 Jul 03, 2009

I found myself in the same position recently, so I called up A V and enquired why my cancellation had not been effective as they are still deducting money from my account each month for a service I never make use of. In corresponding with them I received no joy at all. If any one has taken legal action against them, kindly respond to my comments posted as I will regularly check this site to see if there is a person kind enough to share their experience with me and how they managed to get some kind of justice from a company which is a pathetic exisitence and waste of people's good time and money.

Signed
    An aggravated and disgusted client of AV