AlumniClass.comonline website

V

There is no way to unsubscribe or contact this company. I did not give them my bank account info but I worry about them having too much information about me anyway.

Nothing on their constant bombardment of emails works. None of the buttons for 'unsubscribe' 'contact us' function.

When I try going to AlumniClass.com I get a message saying that website address is available. So, they don't even exists except to try to extort money. It is continuous SPAM every day and I cannot stop them. They are always asking for money.