AlumniClass.comno content

G Review updated:

There is no content on their site for the I selected and you cannot see this until you have paid the nominal fee of $10.
After asking politely for a refund, I was refused and went on to do a bit more research only to find out that many others have the same complaint. IT IS A SCAM!!
Don't sign up for this!

• Ke
    Keith51780 Sep 11, 2019

not a complaint.I ordered some hats over the last few years and now i cant find them.last order was September 2 2018.order # 6SJF5Y. I woud really like to order another.Hoping you can help me out Hat said Glens Falls Alumni 1976

[email protected]

thanks!!!

• Ne
    Neva Lowry Jul 08, 2019

[email protected]
    phone number : [protected]

If I do not hear from you I will be contacting the credit card company you are charging (my account).

What more information do you need?

John22424 Nov 14, 2018

Amex charged $20. need to get a refund.
    did not know we signed up for this scam but want it back and it should be stopped. for everyone.
    Billed on 8/21/16

• Gi
    gilbert cruz Aug 06, 2009

my ex-girlfreind summitted my profile on alumniclass.com with out my consent.I need your assistance to delete my profile.