The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved AlumniClass.com — online alumnus website scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I searched their free site and clicked on yearbooks and found that they required a paid membership. I paid the $10 and then found that nothing was entered for anything I selected. I e-mailed the company twice for a refund and was told it was non-refundable and that the alumni are responsible for putting the information on the site. Ok, great, shouldn't it have said that up front, and not in tiny terms of agreement language? Couple of days later I complained through my credit card company and while they asked me questions I went to the alumni site so I could give complete answers. Surprise... Now, before you pay, you see a big banner that says that the info you're seeking may not be there. Great, that's what should have been there all along so I guess us unhappy members did some good... BUT they still didn't refund my money and when I went to their site and tried to post my complaint on their wall they removed my subscription so I can't access them at all... and guess what... Yep, you got it -- they STILL kept my 10 bucks. Pretty shabby guys... I'd stay away from these people if I were you.
More AlumniClass.com Complaints & Reviews
- AlumniClass.com - no content
- AlumniClass.com - clever scam
- AlumniClass.com - unauthorized credit card charges
- AlumniClass.com - they keep charging me money, 1/15/16,$20 and I only meant to pay once, last year.
- AlumniClass - paid for nothing.
- AlumniClass.com - Online alumni site
- AlumniClass.com - wrong state on order
- AlumniClass.com - Credit card charge
- AlumniClass.com - unauthorized debit charge
- AlumniClass.com - pending charge