Alps Online Survey Private Limited Logo

Alps Online Survey Private Limited

Having problems with Alps Online Survey Private Limited?

Alps Online Survey Private Limited Customer Service Contacts

105 RADHAKRUSHNA APPARTMENT, NEAR TRIKAMNAGAR - 2 NAERA RADHAKRUSHNA TEMPLE
Surat

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Alps Online Survey Private Limited Customer Service. Initial Alps Online Survey Private Limited complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Alps Online Survey Private Limited above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Alps Online Survey Private Limited. Discuss the issues you have had with Alps Online Survey Private Limited and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Alps Online Survey Private Limited Complaints & Reviews

Alps Online Survey Private Limitedhandbag collection

I received my goods from you & have to say I'm happy with my purchase.
The only thing is though the... 5 piece Woman's Arrow print Bag set, Came with only 4 pieces... The wallet was not included ??
The picture shows 4 pieces but the Package says includes 5 pieces which has not included the Wallet.
It does seem to be odd that the information on the description for the handbags even says ... Get all 5 purses for the price of one. So why is it only 4 arrived. Can you please get back to me without too much delay. It would be greatly appreciated. I like your site & have passed the word on your products so I wouldn't want be disappointed down the track.
Thanking you
Libby Johansson

Alps Online Survey Private LimitedI purchased a deal a reward and now I can't download app or get in contact with company

I've been trying for too hours complete apllication 😠. This or these websites have my personal information and im very unhappy 😭😡😠.. Then I noticed that it hasn't been on a secure website like http.. Should I at all need to be worried about my personal information out there and how can I prevent fraudulent activities... After I purchased the trail I received nothing from the first website 😳 who intently came in contact with saying I completed the first step I had to go bsck and find it myself 😆.. To find that it was another mandatory agreement gave them my information for credit card and could no longer continue what should I do.
    Help help help