Aloricapromised bonuses

T Apr 04, 2018

I was "suspended" in February, coincidentally right at my 90 days, pending an investigation. I have not heard from anyone, in regards to the outcome of the said investigation. Unsure WHAT I was being investigated for, all was stated was they expected my numbers to be higher. But this came after Susan Edmunds advised, 'she didn't feel my attitude towards her had changed" then is when my numbers were put into question. When that's funny because I had previously mention to Clifton Lambert about my numbers and the way the applicants wouldn't show up for the interviews. He said my job wasn't in jeopardy and his job wasn't in jeopardy either, then I'm hit with this out of the blue. This also played out after Clifton allowed Susan to speculate and comment information on my evaluation that was untrue. She mentioned that She didn't BELIEVE I had worked a 40 hour work week. As we didn't clock in or out, and many mornings I would beat her there. Ad she would leave before me. As I needed to be there by 8am. I asked her how she obtained this information she advises this was her perspective. At that time I advised her that, that was not true. I truly believed at that point in time, she would never treat me, as I deserved to be treated.
Thank God, I was offered a position with a ethically professional company where I wouldn't have to worry about this mess, a short time later. But as of today April 4th, I GUESS I'm still being investigated.

Which then leads me to my complaint, regarding my bonuses.
It was stated prior to taking on the position that if we met our quota with filling training classes then we (recruiters) would obtain a bonus. I know for CERTAIN we filled 4 classes just between January and February of 2018. With no bonuses being paid out. I would like to receive my bonuses that contrary to belief, I worked hard at filling.
I sent an email to the Global Help desk with no response. I am hoping that this is taking seriously and I will obtain either an email or call from Alorica in regards to my complaint in a timely fashion.

Thanks