Allstate Insurance Companyrefuse to compensate victim, refuse to protect customer

M Review updated:

Lasonya parker, kathy turnley, tracey watkins - adjusters
David wallace - allstate's legal representative
Thomas wilson - ceo (He’s the one running the company in such a horrific way!)

The above adjusters have lied to me, attempted to intimidate me, parker behaved in a racist manner with me, all of them have intentionally procrastinated so much that my claim filed on 11/02/2009 is still not settled today.

Medical: $7, 458.83
Lost wages: $462.64
Filing fee: $242.50

Add to that, compensation for relevant transportation costs (Doctor and lawyer appointments, court), and costs of photocopying, printing and faxing.

Because of their lollygagging, I now have a $3, 000 lien against me from a chiropractor.

Their insured rear ended me and was found guilty in court. I suffered a spinal injury, pain and suffering, diminished quality of life, negative impact on marital relations, restricted ability to perform daily tasks, and was forced to postpone starting our family.

Attorney and I demanded $20k, which is reasonable because he gets his fees before I get my compensation, so this would leave me with enough to pay all bills and be adequately compensated. Tracey watkins offered $6, 926! What a joke. Recently, david wallace upped the offer to $8, 000, which is another slap in the face!

If they don't pay, i'll have to sue their customer. Where's her liability protection, now??!! What did she pay them for??!! Did they think it was a charitable donation??!!

• Am
    American 67 Jan 15, 2021

I understand all of your frustration about All State not paying up what they owe to you all. On dec 2 2020 my son was rear ended by a car while he was stopped at a funeral, he had to stop because the man in front of him stopped in our State it is a law to stop for a funeral and try to get over to the side of the road as possible as you can but a car came in the back of my son vehicle going 65 miles a hour and hit my son in the rear then at same time another car going almost going 70 hit that guy in the rear. Those two guys had All State and my son had another insurance company. We contact All state and was redirected to a All State agent in a State away from our State . Talk to a woman several hours she work with us in getting a place close to us to repair my son vehicle and a rent a car while they was fixing his vehicle also got appraisal getting picture and make a estimate on what it would cost but knew it would cost more and fix it with the body shop person to pay more. We was told a check would come in for just the appraisal and what needs to be done if it cost more. We got the check for the vehicle to be fixed and the rent car money was put in my son bank account. A week later we got a letter saying they stopped the check and they put all the money in the account. Yesterday we got a letter saying they took all the money for the the vehicle to be fixed and the rent a car out of my son account and they was not going to pay . The lady I talk to first I called her back and she act like she didn't say anything to me about the claim . It is a shame that this company is treating people so badly. We will be taking All state to court if the don't apply to fixing our vehicle and rent a car so my son can get to work and back and maybe more. They will have to pay way far more money out of their pocket if they have to go to court with us than they would just to fix the vehicle .