AllPosters.comGoods not sent/ no correspondence

I placed an order with Allposters.com on the 5th of August. There was no notification of the order shipping, and no response was sent to my queries. Since then, I have sent the following emails: "Hi, I wondered why I had not received my Tshirts yet, and then I went to the webpage where it said they had not shipped yet. It said that no shipments were scheduled yet, and so I thought you maybe hadn't processed my payment. But now I check and I seem to have paid twice. Could you please confirm this, and perhaps tell me when it will be shipping?" (29 August) "Hi, I'm still waiting for a reply on this." (1 September) "I am very upset with the lack of response to my customer query."(5 September) "Dear sirs, Unless I receive a report from Allposters, I will have no choice but to file a legal grievance against the company." (8 September)

I have not received a single email from the company, and have found similar disputes catalogued across the internet.

• Ha
    HarveyLeung Apr 19, 2012

same here, i've ordered the t-shirts from Allposters.com on 16/March/12, but until today 20/April/2012 still not received the goods / no any reply yet. I've sent 8 emails to their email [email protected], but nothing come back. They just steal money!!!

• Ab
    abart Mar 06, 2012

Farthingale,
    we are the same fate,
    i have order 4 tees from allposters.com
    so now still have not received the goods..
    5 times im email to custormer service..
    they no reply my email... no answer...
    allposters.com totally ###/scam...and steal money