Allied Barton Securityintegrity and slander

I've been a good officer since the day I started in febuary. Reliable, honerable, integritable. I was posted at UPS for five months with not one complaint and then I got called in and was accused of abandonment of post without any proof. They claimed they were running an investigation, but gave alot of lipservice. When the investigation was supposedly concluded, they claimed that they were WIPING THE SLATE CLEAN, but they refused to give a legitiment and unverifiable reason for standing by my removal from the post. I was then posted at another site and worked there for two months and got removed from that site for taking a break. Then due to all the frustration with this operations manager, I was removed from yet another site, this time they claimed I was to negative. Now that the manager doesn't want to here from me, they now have me playing the waiting game with any number of other open sites. this is very unfair treatment. And a large violation of the dare to be G.R.E.A.T. program. with these actions Allied Barton has little if any honor or integrity.

• We
    wearurshamewelll Mar 10, 2010

THEY HAVE QUEERED YOUR FILE---NOW TRYING TO DITCH YOU LIKE A RAPED VIRGIN THEY DON'T WANT TO BOTHER REASSIGNING YOU! THEY OFTEN PUT GUARDS ON POSTS WITH ### CLIENTS-AND THEN TRASH YOU---IT IS A COMMON DISRESPECT IN EVERY CHEAP-ASSED OUT-SOURCED AGENCY! IT IS NEGATING THE AGENCY EVER GETTING ANY QUALITY GUARDS, ANDFRANKLY----WE WANT THESE AGENCIES "DEAD-AND-GONE!" IT IS GIVING US LIFE-LONG, EDUCATED GUARDS A CASE OF BAD KARMA-----WE DO N-O-T SUPPORT THESE CRAPPY MIDDLE-MANAGEMENT TACTICS, AND WISH THE LAWS ON MURDER WOULD BE RELAXED FOR JUST ONE DAY---JUST O-N-E! OMG-THESE ### ARE THE STUFF NIGHTMARES ARE MADE OF---NO WONDER THE ECONOMY IS FAILING WITH SUCH ###S RUNNING AROUND IN COMPANIES----PLEASE, GOD----LET THEM DIE QUICKLY!

• We
    wearurshamewelll Mar 10, 2010

MILLIONS OF GUARD BLOGS CANNOT BE WRONG------WE WISH THE AGENCIES WOULD JUST-----FAIL! FAIL-FAIL-FAIL-FAIL-FAIL-----AND GO AWAY! THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOO CROOKED AND MEAN AND ANTI-SOCIAL!

• 55
    556697 Sep 16, 2010

I have been them for a year. The company is just a nightmare. I trying to secure employment elsewhere. Once I get out I will never go back. The account managers are all full of [censor] and for themselves. They treat you worse that a dog or a slave. The management is let [censor] flow down stream. They do not care as long as they get their fat checks. The best way to hurt a company is for them to train you, and learn all that you can and then LEAVE.

• Un
    Untied AlliedBarton May 04, 2011

Allied Barton... where to begin!! I was hired by them last Fall in 2010 & PROMISED 40 hrs a week. That lasted 3 months. Now I'm lucky if I work 2 days a week for this "company". OR not even work for a week or so. My supervisior would always give me a wrong address for a site & usually give me wrong info for a site, including which uniform to wear & general info. Most of the time, I would be posted at a really sketchy site or an over night shift at an appartment crackhouse! The best would be when he would ask me to fill in for a guard at the last minute. (usually late at night) I've called my account manager for help & ask why I'm always given the run-a-round, but he never calls me back! I've been looking for other security companies to work for, for quite a while now. This company is a friggin' joke & they could care less about their employees!!! If you, (AlliedBarton), showed us more respect, backed up your promises & gave us a few more $ an hour, we would respect you more & actually enjoy our jobs!!! G-R-E-A-T?? Not even close.

-sincerely,
    a pissed off security officer

• So
    SOMEONE SPECIAL Jul 08, 2011

I DIFFENTLY AGREE WITH EVERYONE THAT'S BEING MISTREATED BY ALLIED BARTON, ALLIED IS A LOW BUDGET COMPANY THAT'S DOSENT PROVIDE TOP LEVEL SECURITY TO ANY COMPANY OR GOOD TRAINNG TO EMPLOYEE FOR THAT MATTER.HOW COULD THEY?WHEN HALF OF THE TIME THEY DONT HAVE THE MAN POWER TO FILL POST THEY NEVER PROPERLY TRAIN YOU IN THEY RUN IN CLICKS REGIANOL MANAGERS ARE BEST FRIENDS WITH DISTRICT MANAGER (HA), ACCOUNT MANAGER ARE BROWN NOISING TO HOLD THERE POSITION WHERE IS THE JUSTICE??FOR ALL OF THE HARD WORKING EMPLOYEES?WHO DO YOU TALK TO?WHERE'S SUPPORT WHEN WRONG DOING IS DONE?WHO EVER THE OWN THIS COMPANY SHOULD REALLY THINK ABOUT HOW CANCER WORKS AT SOME POINT YOUR COMPANY WILL BE EATEN ALIVE INSIDE AND OUT BECAUSE YOU DONT SEEM TO CARE ABOUT INTERGRATY NEGATIVEY IN POOR MANAGMENT SKILLS IS WHAT YOU IN SUPPORT OF YOU HAVE ALLOWED PEOPLE TO WORK INSIDE YOUR COMPANY THAT ARE RACES OH YEAH RACSIM IS VERY MUCH ALIVE JUDGEMENT IS PAST DOWN ON EMPLOYEE THROUGH MANAGEMENT, IF ONE MANGER DOSENT LIKE YOU THEN NONE OF THEM DO THEY RETALIATE AGAISNT YOU THEY MOVE YOU AROUND TO DIFFERENT POST WHEN THEY FILL LIKE IT PAY YOU WHAT THEY WANNA PAY YOU.IF YOUR LIKE YOU GET TO KEEP YOUR PAY RATE IF IT'S MORE THEN WHAT THE NEW POST IS PAYING MANGERS ARE ALSO EMBELIZING MONEY FROM THE COMPANY.HOW CAN YOU PAY AN EMPLOYEE MONEY FOR HOURS THEY NEVER WORK? IN NOT TAKE ANY MONEY FOR YOURSELF BUT MAKE YOUR BOOKS BALANCE.THERE THEVIES!!!ROBBING COMPANY HELL YES!!EMPLOYEES ALSO, SOUTH EASTERN REGIN IS ### IN CORPORATE SHOULD ADUIT NASHVILLE BOOKS AM SURE THEY WOULD FIND SOME VERY GOOD INFO ABOUT THEIR SO CALL ACCOUNT MANAGERS IN NASHVILLE TN.IN FIRE ALL THEIR ###.HERES TO MAKING IT A BETTER COMPANY CHEERS!!!

• Ad
    Adeomus Jul 16, 2012

I worked for Allied Barton as well, and was assaulted at work! My ankle was hurt and everyone including their HR director was treading me as if I had a minor spring ankle till I paid out of my pocket to see a specialist and MRI to find out my bone was chipped and there are 2 fragments lose in my ligament!!
    I sent many strong emails to even HR vice president, but no one bothered to take any action. Finally for a no good reason I was fired!
    Allied Barton is the worse company to work for, the only reason they have so many jobs is the clients are too lazy to put time and investigate them! Allied Barton has many employment issues in the Federal and superior court. Their staffs are people that have no understanding of Humanity; they are a bunch of sleazy, corrupt and 2 faces.
    Honey, forget about their inadequate training, or their half decent investigation!
    I do not fear them and every single word I say here I have back up for it. I have more respect for [Dog Poop] than Allied Barton!

• To
    Topflight Apr 19, 2013

I know all too well about their so-called investigations, sounds like you have this organization down to a tee. They need to be run out of business. The clients don't care because security is not the main issue for officers aren't on sites for security we are on site to satisfy insurance requirements and in the case of college campuses SAC requirements, safety and security is just a catch phrase they use to decieve the public and limit their liablility and then they hire officers that really go in with the purpose of making a difference and not realizing that it's really not what the client wants. The client isn't really interested in who is doing what they just want you to sit, look and write dumb reports so that when something happens and they find themselves involved in litigation, they can say we had security. For anyone who doesn't believe it get a security job and start to write incident reports on wrong doing and see what happens to you.