Allied Barton Security Servicesdiscrimination in regards to color

M

well basically the guards that work for this company does not know how to handle herself in a professional manner rather than she talk like she has some professionalism she talk as though she have a problem with african american in particular and I think that is discrimination due to the fact is she don't talk to any other vendor who is caucasian who drives delivery trucks but when she sees an african american trying to make a living by providing for his wife and two kids she automatically start giving this individual an hard time and start trying to just be rude due to the fact she is caucasian and she does not like african americans whatsoever let this go on the record hopefully any body reading this would consider a law suit against allied barton security in santa clara, california. as a problem.

• Updated by tpl88 · Jun 13, 2017

Please slow down!

• Lo
    Lorenzo Apr 23, 2009

As is indicated by the statement above, the writer of the said statement lacks education. It is more probable that the officer in question has something against ignorant people who make such racist coments without any basis.

• Pu
    Purple247 Oct 15, 2018

My boss is spreading rumors that are not true about me. He has told other guards my personal bussiness, it was of no concern of theirs. Now the guards are saying things to people that should not be told. I am no lonher their and i have an attorney.

• Tp
    tpl88 Oct 22, 2018

The Drivers first name is Eric and he delivers to our building at 626 commerce dr. Amherst Ny 14228 every weekday. He is rude when interacting with the people that work at our building and he drives like hes in the indy 500 through the parking lot.

• Ge
    George H pickard Nov 04, 2018

They treated me different than they did the whites paid me different didn't evaluate me, would not give me my raise discrimination aganist me.

• Un
    Undercover718 Jan 06, 2019

600 Pine Hollow Rd
    Oyster Bay, NY 11732

Contact Wes

This person is very disrespectful to his guards always yelling at them telling them that he going to fired by tell there company lies about the guard always saying that he can do anything he wants. This person needs to be stop!

• Bl
    Bluegreen Feb 11, 2019

I was sexually harassed by officer Karla bramlett at the Charlotte location. She inappropriately touched me and I didn't appreciate it. You shouldn't have guards working for you who can't keep they hands to theirselves.

anonymous20134 May 11, 2019

for starts why does it say that allied's new hires get an 11$ an hour and when they took over ussa they didn't get it because the sites contract needs to run out that being said I think the contract needs to be done, and the test aren't completed and yet we are to be taken off duty if not completed.

• Dg
    DGutz01 Jul 13, 2019

I have attached a copy of the complaint I fiked with SFMTA regarding this security guard.

• Ri
    Richsteve Jul 17, 2019

Gates 9 & 10 need working Air Conditioners. Theres a Elderly lady working at gate 9 Daily with no Air its been almost 2 Weeks.
    Latasha Williams skin was burnt by a dripping substance coming from the Air Conditioner at Gate10 recently.

• Is
    Ishanda fennell Jul 17, 2019

My Account Manager Told Me That My Vacation Is 1 Week for A Years work but it wasnt including my off days. Is this accurate? I didnt know that the week wasnt including my off days

• Jq
    j quin Aug 04, 2019

Please call me [protected] I feel terrible about this whole situation I've been an employee for this company

• Ed
    Eddie Mercer Aug 13, 2019

I was paid [protected]@11 which I do get paid $11 hr. But I'm missing 12 more hrs. @ $11. I should've gotten paid 18 hrs. @ $11 hrs and only 3 hrs. Of training hrs instead I was paid 15 @7.25 and 6 @ 11.oo

Got paid 6 hrs. @ $11

Lakesha Denkins Aug 19, 2019

There no communication, unprofessional

• Ok
    Okeyy Aug 27, 2019

I was recently let go...due to a misunderstanding which I take full responsibility .I just want a second chance..that's all..my email is [protected]@hotmail.com .I have been with the company for almost 13 years, I have worked under different managers, led a few projects and just want someone to hear my case and help me...

• Da
    Darlenel Sep 24, 2019

Allied took over for us security, which they and I had a understanding I can only do so many hrs in a week, I go through the same rutean each week with supervisor now has at the point of saying I don't have to contact him each week, okay my problem with that is if he contact me letting me know has working on my behalf then I will stop.

Jordany Sirius Sep 25, 2019

My name is Jordany Sirius I worked 36 hours the pay me 21 hours I need my rest 15 hours. Please make sure you give my money

• Ba
    Batarro Parker Oct 28, 2019

We have been short on security officers for several weeks. Several guards are having to work 12s during the week. Requests for new guards have been ignored or declined for unknown reasons.