Allied Bartonbad treatment

I am a former employe for this company. I was with this company for almost six mounths. I had a lot of over time built up and tried very hard to do a good job. How ever I was terminiated because i had to leave work one night because I tore my uniform. I had called my on site supervisor at explained what happen and that they would have to get someone else to work my shift, because i only had one uniform. I told them i would get a replacement the next day because i worked 3rd shift and all the stores are closed. The site had 2 other guards covering the critical locations and the plant was shutdown for the weekend. They have worked with 2 people before. Any how I left the site ater telling my supervisor. The next day I was terminated for leaving the site. I had just missed one day sense i had started and worked many double shifts. In fact i was one of the few that would even show up in bad winter weather. A year had passed and I tried to see if i could get my job back. Everytime you called the local office you would get a voice mail and no one will call you back. When i did talk to the local recruiter and explained what happen he said he would look into the incident. A week had passed and when I called for a follow up he was extreamly hateful to me and said he could do nothing. NEVER CHOUSE THIS COMPANY GO WITH AN ALTERNET CHOICE. Check out the other complaints and you will understand.