All Computer Resourcesall computer resources

B

Purchased a computer module from them, talked to them about the correct module, then sent email as follow up. Still received incorrect module now they want to charge a re-stock fee. Said we ordered the wrong module, kind of hard to understand since they said it was the one I needed.. Very misleading expedited shipping was my choice but they should refund at least part cost. Since I paid there part of the "free shipping" they may have the best modules around but I will never know b/c their customer service is terrible.

• Je
    Jerrene Dunn Aug 30, 2017

I bought a PCM from all Computer Resources the dealership here in Arizona told me that it was bad I called them up to let them know what the dealership said they told me to ship it back to them via my cost which is okay I just spoke to them and they told me yes they found out the PCM was bad and they are going to ship me out another via my cost it is well worth it the amount of money they have saved me I haven't had a problem they have very nice people and I spoke to them on the phone both times I give them an A+

• Ga
    Gary Dennis Sep 16, 2020

@Jerrene Dunn Well they are not getting back to me the pos co