Al Zahra Hospital Dubaiemergency service

Y Jan 18, 2020

Hi, my name is Yelena Ostankova, yesterday I came to emergency room because I was shaking and feeling so sick, in the reception they told me to wait, after 1 hour of waiting the doctor decided to take a patients, and there is one lady who came after me they called her name, I start feeling very bad that I couldn't sit in chair and my face became blue, I came back to the reception and said that I feel very bad and there is some doctor who can see me, she told me to ask the nurse, and I came to nurse and asked, she didn't even reply ! If I would be in a condition of waiting then I can wait for even 3 hours but I came to the reception and informed that I start shaking, and everyone just ignored me, I took my card and went to medcare which is near by and they checked my fever was 40 by the time I arrived there and I couldn't even walk that time (I can send you report from that hospital ) they didn't even ask my name straight away they put me in emergency room and put IV fluids. I was always coming and recommending your hospital to everyone and I'm very well know in social media, I'm so much disappointing in EMERGENCY service !