Menu
Airwalk
reviews & complaints

Airwalk
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

16 complaints
2 resolved 14 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Airwalk. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
7:38 pm EDT

Airwalk - brock

First time I've worn the shoes out to and I decide to play a gentle game of kick about with my son, literally 2 kicks in and I burst the "thin" lining on the toe! . Not only is this shocking, but also embarrassing.

I had Literally had your shoes for a week, 1 very mild activity and they failed. I did not expect such poor quality merchandise.

How can you sell such rubbish? Even more so, why? To get more sales and profit probably. Greed is going to kill this plant.

#wantdecentethicalshoesplease

Won't be buying again.

H
9:50 pm EDT

Airwalk - airwalk vulc skate shoes

bought airwalk skate shoes at an outlet store three years ago. Used the shoes about seven times. One of the shoes is splitting at where the top meets the shoe side. Shoe is supposed to be vulcanised for durability. I used it once for very light skating and the walking the other times. Disappointed as this was my first airwalk purchase. going to use glue to fix, but still bad compared to other brands.

3:09 pm EDT

Airwalk - water shoes

I bought my son a pair of Airwalk water shoes retail value is $19.99 the soles inside of the shoes are falling out won't stay in place. Strings are fraying and they basically are falling apart I just got them less then 2 weeks and the material is garbage. The store I purchased them at is going out of business can't get a return so now I'm coming to you. I'd like to be reimbursed for this product or another one to be shipped out I'm not pleased. Sincerely Tania Bryce

2:13 am EST

Airwalk - your product in shoes

I brought a pair of airwalks and it was raining and so I put them on a shelf to air dry and the bottoms came off as though there was only enough glue to hold the bottoms temporary I have always brought airwalks but until now they have never messed up on me like that until you start making your shoes how they used to be made you have lost a customer

J
3:16 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bought a pair of airwalk trainers on the 15th November 2018 at sports direct in the United kingdom England wakefield and my soles to the trainers are wearing out at the heel they are also coming away from my shoe I am just woundering how do I go about a complaint in regaurds to refund or companion to this I look forward to hear from your self. Regaurds Jason jackson

R
3:36 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Purchased a pair of gray jersey women's bootie slippers with pom pom on the front from payless shoes online on sale. $23.99. A gift from my sister recently. Washed once. The soles came apart and the foam is showing on one. Sewing coming undone on the other sole. I see made in china. That explains that! Even though payless has the same pair on markdown for...

T
12:39 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Bought this for my daughter in dec-2017 as a christmas gift. She was unable to use it until may of 2018 due to winter months and snow. It does not charge and we are very disappointed because it took me months to save to purchase this for her as I am a working single parent. Not sure what will be reasoned out as I have misplaced the receipt... Was bought at...

1:54 pm EDT

Airwalk - men’s mason moccasin slippers

I purchased a pair of men's mason moccasin slippers about 18 months ago and the soles of the shoes just started to crack and fall off in pieces. I would like to be compensated (in some former or another), there's no way after 18 months +/- that these shoes should be falling apart already. I have attached some pictures of the damage to the moccasin slippers. Please provide the good customer services I would expect from a respectable company, such as your. I really like those shoes a lot, till they started to fall about.

Stephen pine

Update by Stephen Pine
Jun 25, 2018 2:13 pm EDT

Barely used and well cared for and now all of a sudden parts of the sole are cracking and falling off. They were very comfortable and I was very happy with them, actually I loved them. I would hope that a free replacement would be given since apparently this is some kind of a manufacturer issue. I had high hopes and experience up till this point. I hope to hear back from you on how this will be resolved. Attached are some photos.

Stephen Pine

5:50 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I recently purchased a skateboard from airwalk (32” stance series cruiser port) through dick’s, and the skateboard I received was a different one than pictured. I looked up the name of the skateboard on google images, various websites, etc. And the only picture I could find was of the skateboard I was expecting. Clearly this isn’t any store’s fault, but airwalk itself. This is false advertising

5:45 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Barely used and well cared for leather sandels that all of a sudden fell apart as the sole let loose. They were very comfortable and I was happy with how they did have an airwalk feel. I would hope that a free replacement would be given since apparently this is a manufacturer issue. I had high hopes and experience up till this point. I hope to hear back on how this will be resolved.

D
6:24 am EDT

Airwalk - airwalk shoes

My husband has bought many Airwalk shoes in the past. However the pair we purchased from Sports Direct in the UK have been worn very infrequently, were purchased less than six months ago, and have already fallen apart.

The sole is coming away from the shoe, making them potentially very dangerous.

I attach photographs so you can see the damage, as well as one of the sole of the trainers, so you can see how little wear he has had out of them.

We have never experienced this with previous trainers from Airwalk, so perhaps this is just an unlucky experience, however it is not acceptable for a pair of trainers that we should have had much more use out of.

2 comments
May 27, 2019 1:41 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have bought three pairs of skater shoes in the last few years and every one the white sole surrounding the side of the trainer has come apart . Obviously a fault with the way they are produced.im in the UK and buy through sports direct but will not be buying anymore of your brand

May 20, 2019 6:36 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Had three to four pairs of airwalk skater shoes and my soles have come apart the same

K
1:36 am EDT

Airwalk - Shoes

I bought my son some airwalk shoes in a sports direct store and they pretty much did not last even one week before the velcro had come apart and they were un-fastenable. Cheap materials. The rest of the shoe is suede but the tabs which fasten the shoe are some kind of bad and fragile fabric. The velcro just comes right off. I tried to sew them up but now they are hopeless, they have totally fallen apart.. he does not even wear them to school, only weekends! I thought skate shoes were supposed to be durable!
I did get them at a reduced price as it was the end of the january sales, but they were £45 full price! I would like a decent pair of shoes which last, I am a single mum and don't have money to be throwing down the toilet.

10:20 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bought a schoolbag for my son at the end of August at Kmart. The schoolbag’s zipper broke the second week of school. I went back today to return it and Kmart has a 30 day return policy. I am upset since I had to buy another schoolbag for my son and never got my money back from Kmart. I have two young boys and I to buy schoolbags every year for them. I am...

A
8:31 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am writing with regards to a recent purchase made on July 6th, 2015 from Sports Direct UK. I would like to return the item I bought as it is poor quality, which I find unacceptable. To explain in more detail I purchased a pair of Airwalk Brock Junior Skate Shoes £17.99- size 6 for my 11 year old son on 28/06/2015. He wore them for the first time yesterday...

12:33 pm EDT

Airwalk - quality

i have been buying airwalk shoes for the last 11 years, in the 8 months i have been through 3 pairs of shoes hoping the next ones would be back to airwalks orignal qaulity, they have skimped on materials and i shall not be buying anymore

1 comment
J
Apr 01, 2012 2:05 pm EDT

I would strongly agree. I have been buying Airwalks for over 15 years. I buy them because they have been dependable and durable. usually lasting from 9-15 months. I have bought 5 pairs in less than a year- and I'm nowhere near as hard on them as I was, back in highschool. Lately, the sole has either worn through or seperated from it'self with in a month or two. This model (with the thin layer of carpet on the soles?) is likely to be my last. Nobody likes to throw money away on essentials. What happened, Airwalk?

T
11:52 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Here are the facts: I bought a pair of grey airwalks between two and two and a half months ago (today). I tried to take them back yesterday, but gave the wrong receipt from a year and a bit ago. Today, I went back with the correct receipt. The store manager insisted in a childish and unreasoning manner "you're not getting a refund today". She did reason...

Airwalk contacts