Airasiadamaged baggage

I travelled from Male to Melbourne (layover in Kuala Lumpur) on 2 of October. Flights AK73 and D7216. When I arrived in Melbourne one of my baggages was completed destroyed. I bought this bag not even a year ago and it was perfect, not damaged or ripped. When I grabbed my bag I couldn't believe it. The bag is missing one handle and they must have dragged it because it's all ripped on the bottom of the bag.We collected the bag on the same day around 10pm at Avalon Airport and we went to see a AirAsia agent straight away to report the damage. We saw a lady (unfortunately I don't have her name) she didn't even asked what happened and gave us a form to fill, and I started explaining to her that our bag was completed damaged and then she still not looking at us gave us a damage report brochure and highlighted a sentence and said we can't do anything, it's not our liability. You should use your travel insurance. She was super rude and not professional. Air Asia dragged, ripped and destroyed my bag and she didn't look at us and gave us a paper saying that wasn't their fault!. Certainly is not ours, we checked in our bags in good conditions and we collected it in terrible conditions.

Ta