Airasia — flight is changed without any notification and no refund!!!
I've made an early booking of your airline from flying from KUL to SYD (Jan. 1st Feb. 10th). However, my return flight is changed from D7221 to D7223 without giving me any notification. Isn't it a cheating?
I wrote your customer service email and asked for changing back my flight, the feedback is :
"... that times shown in schedule, timetables or elsewhere are subject to change/cancelled at any time from time to time and we shall not liable in anyway whatsoever for any loss incurred by passengers as a result of such change... In view of this, we regret to inform you that we are unable to reimburse you for your costs, as our liability towards you is limited. In addition, as a point-to-point carrier we are not responsible for any onward arrangements that you choose to make...".
Is that the way you treat your customer by cheating them and saying nothing wrong with you? No refund, no reimburse... hahaha! That's all what I deserved because I chose the budget flight !!!
It's unbelievable if you could not do anything for this!!!
More Airasia Complaints & Reviews
- Airasia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- Airasia - refund
- Air Asia - lost my subsequent flight due to delay of almost 3.5 hours
- Airasia - spoilage charges levied on me
- Airasia - denied boarding from kuala lumpur kul to tehran ika on april 19 - unethical behaviour of the crew!!! 
- Airasia - missed my connecting flight