The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Air Miles — bad service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
On Jan. 19-07 I contacted aeroplan office to see if we received reward miles for a trip taken Nov 19-06 and to my surprise I found out my husband & I both lost all our airmiles as of Sept. 30-06. I do not feel that Air Canada has the right to do this. A letter dated Oct 6 stated Jan 1-07 changes will take place. I was very upset so I called again on Jan. 22-07 & was told the same thing except she advised me that we were only getting credit for 1 way travel for our trip taken in Nov. which the other girl did not notify me of . So she did correct there error. She also advised me that I should be taking some responsiblity - well it seems when I call there are always changes & how would I know if I was only getting credit for 1 way travel, I do not know all the policies & feel it is there job & how would I know they no longer send out statements. But, they were quick to advise me that if I wanted the miles back how much it would cost. Over the years we have not received credit for all of our trips & I did try & but to no avail. On Jan 22 I also asked to speak to a manager & was advised they would not accept the call.
Could you please look into this & reply - thank you.
More Air Miles Complaints & Reviews
- Air Miles - excessive fees (on flights)
- Air Miles - lack of availability of seats
- Air Miles Rewards Program - shell gas station/marvel collection
- Air Miles - account
- Air Miles - redeeming points
- Air Miles Rewards Program - air miles collection of points error-one of cards isn't registered when both cards were supposed to be registered for point collection
- Air Miles Rewards Program - dream miles
- Air Miles Rewards Program - customer service
- Air Miles Rewards Program - reward for 2800 air miles
- Air Miles Rewards Program - imperial inn/baymont medicine hat