Air India — online ticket purchase
I would like to inform you about the air india express online ticket purchase.
My name is Shameer Sha Ali, Indian Passport No. T2403992, i booked the two way online ticket from air india express ( Bahrain to Kochi ) website on 08.09.2019 from Bahrain National Bank of Bahrain ( Master Card ), unfortunately the time being there was some network issues the booking was failure, but the amount was debited from my account BD. 149.120 & i didn't get any ticket confirmation from online. After that next day i purchased the air india express ticket from air india office in manama by cash, the details are attached with this mail.
I chk with the bank they said still the payment is already credited to AIR INDIA CHART account.
I tried to purchase my flight ticket through online by my NBB MasterCard on 08/09/2019 sunday from Bahrain, and the ticket price was BD:149.120 unfortunately it was an error transaction so I didn't receive PNR or ticket confirmation but the amount was deducted from my account and it has been 24days now and It has not been refunded and as per bank manager they informed us that the amount has clearly successfully in AIR INDIA CHART and still from air india customer care service I didn't got any updates on this.
More Air India Complaints & Reviews
- Air India - lost baggage and incompetent service 
- Air India - compensation problem 
- Air India - stolen items from checked baggage 
- Air India - ltc - 80 fare
- Air India - no response from ecommerce department for refund 
- Air India - bad service provided and did not allow to travel even 40 minutes left of departure time
- Air India - compensation for delayed flight 
- Air India - Non refund of ticket charges for the leg of journey for which the flight was cancelled by air india
- Air India - refusal of in-flight service and rude behaviour by flight attendant
- Air India - flying returns : anand p prakash : membership # 132043265