Agarwal Packers & Movers Logo

Agarwal Packers & Movers

Having problems with Agarwal Packers & Movers?

+91 930 030 0300 (Customer Service)
+91 986 001 5001 (Customer Service)
+91 936 001 5001 (Head Office)
5-9-58/1-15, 702, 7th Floor, Babu Khan Estate, Basheer Bagh
Hyderabad
India - 500001
Locations

New Delhi
Agarwal Movers Group, Opposite Crescent Public School, Saraswati Vihar, Pitampura, Delhi, 110034, India

Chennai
Agarwal Movers Centre, F-46, 3rd Floor, Mangalam Complex, 1st Avenue Anna Nagar East, Chennai, 600102, India

Registered Office, Mumbai
49, Eastern Chamber, Ground Floor, 128/A, Poona Street, Danabundar, Mumbai, 400009, India

Mumbai
601-602, Ecostar, Near Udupi Restaurant, Off Aarey Road & Vishweshvar Nagar Road, Goregaon (E), Mumbai, 400063, India

Kolkata
245/A, Block - J, New Alipur, Kolkata, 700053, India

Complaints & Reviews

apprication

Myself, Sunil wanted to shift my household goods from Pune to Mumbai. After lot of inquire with friends, relatives and also visited sites pertaining to various Home Packers & Movers, I finally came to know the about the service/quality provided by Agarwal Packers & Movers and also level of satisfaction & reliability provided by them which one is looking while shifting his valuable household goods. On basis of this I finally decided to move by goods through Agarwal Packers &Movers.

I would also like to share the process which fascinated me.

I called on Toll free No. [protected] for enquire
With warm welcome by their executive & after hearing my requirement he noted my address & contact no. & promise to visit my location within 24 hours.
Within 24 hours Agarwal packer & mover executive visited my residence, survey my household goods, explain about the quality of packing (especially crockery & delicate goods ), time required, & type of vehicle required for transportation & delivery schedule immediate provided me the quotation . Apart from this he also explains me about the process at destination location..

Ulimately packing was done in a professional manner and goods reached to my home in safe and sound position.

I really appreciate the way they pack the things it was over all very professional.

Thanks Agarwal Packers & Movers in keeping my expectation & trust intact.

damaged goods

Omex Packers & Movers
B4/188 Safderjung Enclave, Delhi 110029
New Delhi, Ne 110029
IN
www.omexpackers.com

In September 2007 I have been transfered from Job from Bangalore to Delhi. In this connection, for shifting of my household goods & car I contacted Omex Packers & Movers (Aggarwal Packers & Logistics). During my whole shifting I faced many problems and I feel I dealing with unprofessional persons who have no knowledge about the trade. My goods was not delivered on time. Most of the goods damaged during transportation. When I contacted him not giving proper reply.

I therefore requested all the general public not using this aforesaid packers & movers.

Thanks
atul singh

breakage of goods

I moved from Delhi to Mumbai and selected the DRS group, Agarwal Packers and Movers. My stuff arrived to...

mishandling of the goods

This is regarding my case of transporting my house hold luggage from Delhi to Kolkata by DRS Agrawal Movers & Packers.

Basically I want to share with you my worst nightmare and horrible experience with DRS Agarwal Movers & Packers.

My luggage was suppose to move from Delhi on 6th May and should reach at Kolkata by 167th may 07, as decided by me and the representative of DRS Agarwal Movers and Packers (Mr. Balbir).

It was also decided that this is a door to door delivery and my luggage will be transported in a single big container.

Here in Kolkata I got the call from Mr. Patel on 15th May 07 that My luggage is arrived and he will deliver the same by 16th May 07morning.

Again on 16th morning he called me saying that he will deliver the luggage by afternoon, again in the afternoon he called and told me that because of rain he is able to load my material and will transport the same by night 8.00PM. Again by 6.00PM, he called and told me that material can be reach only by 11.00PM afterwards.

In that case I asked him to transport the material on next day morning.

Next day morning by 9.00AM I saw to small trucks were there containing my all luggage. And when they started unloading the material I saw many cartoon boxes were damage, cloths were coming out of the boxes in which they were packed at delhi.

And when they unpacked my furniture I found maximum of them were broken and all were scratched very badly.

The way they broke my Bed, Sofa, Chairs and other so many furnitures and Glass items, it seems they literally played football with the same. Even the bucket which was packed in the cartoon was teared and damaged completely.

After that when I open my Computer, Micro Oven, Washing machine and Mixer, I found all of them were physically damage and they are not operable any more.

After a long chase by different persons from DRS, one person (Pawan) came to home for the survey in the 16th Night and after next day there was no response from DRS, till 20th May.

On 20th may mr. Patel came again for the survey and told very blently that if I want to settle the damage as per the Insurance declaration is fine, otherwise he is going back, and I can do what I want to do, he don't care at all. He was using bad language and was not ready to cooperate at all. Even i asked for the person to whom should we speak for the further clarification, he told us very rudely that he don't know the name and any phone number of any senior person.

In the settlement he told me that what ever value I declared in the insurance coverage, that amount he will pay, and he will take that material with him.

For eg If I had declared the insurance value of a Micro wave oven as Rs 1500, he wil pay me Rs 1500 and will take away the Micro Wave oven with himself.

These are the few things which I am able to write, apart from that I had received such a bad communication from DRS which I can't imagine even. Every I call there I have been provided by a new number to talk, even some time people cut the phones or they simply switch off there mobile phone.

Here by I request all that before going to this packer, one should think twice.

It is now almost a week, still my claim is not settled above, that they are not coming to my home for the survey.

horrible service!

My brother-in-law moved from Delhi to Bangalore in September 2006. He has booked a sealed container through...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices