Afrihost — incorrectly billed, accused of receiving router
After numerous back and forth with Afrihost I am livid by the service received being a longstanding client.
I have cancelled all my deals with them.
Firstly, I will not pay for a service incomplete and especially when I specifically included in the commentary when application was made that I have an existing line that is to be cancelled within a month. Afrihost happily includes this but for what purpose?
I was happy to activate this from 5 September 2018.
Why would I pay twice in a month for dsl internet! This should be a standard process of clients moving from SP to SP!
Also, When I applied, Afrihost specifically say; The general turnaround time for installation with Octotel is currently approximately 3 weeks.
I did not expect this to be so quick.
Secondly, being told that I received the router when I did not. This is simply ridiculous.
Not a person has attempted to resolve this thoroughly, instead, they have been pushing me around and trying to debit my account.
More Afrihost Complaints & Reviews
- Afrihost - prolong and bad service 
- Afrihost.com - very unhappy afrihost.com client 
- Afrihost.com - terrible service 
- Afrihost - fibre installation fee false advertisement 
- Afrihost.com - customer service 
- Afrihost - bad service-afrihost accounts department
- Afrihost - line speed problems 
- Afrihost - not cancelling the internet data as agreed, now billing me for it 
- Afrihost - no fibre connection and lied to me that vuma takes 24/48 hours to respond.
- Afrihost - lte rain connectivity and cancellation of service