Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management — furniture
We Staying at Sambro House, unit 411. We moved in End of October 2019 which is in fact we applied for 312 and it was approved but when we got to the afhco offices to sign the contract our details were already on 411 and they said that both units are the same but the only difference is that 411 is a bit bigger. And that was a lie coz after we moved in 411 is something else. We raised the complain immediately month end of October that the Kitchen unit is broken, kitchen tab is leaking, the door handle is giving us problem when we lock or opening, the stove is old we can not even see on & off when we light it both of them they become on n high we can't cook properly, even the painting they only painted the lower part The DStv is not working n mind you we paying every month for nothing. Our Complaints are not being taken serious. We have been calling customer service, coming to the office and writing down to the complaints book at Sambro but still nothing is happening instead you busy telling us about 48 hours but your 48 hours is 2 months. What do we have to do cause now our only option is moving out. We are not happy at all . We can't pay 4500 for a place that is looking like this. It useless.
More Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management Complaints & Reviews
- Afhcho Property Management/ Debt tec (collections co. - afhco took my deposit and still charged me for repairs they cant produce an invoice for , unable to produce the invoice since 18 Jan 2013 to date.
- Afhco Property Management - rental issue
- Afhco Property Management - Unethical behaviour, bad customer service even from the management.
- Afhco Property Management - everything
- Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management - ridiculous utilities bill
- Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management - Conducting of business in the building
- Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management - AFHCO Agents, consultants and management.
- Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management - joint lease agreement not cancelled
- Afhco Property Management - unit b025 platinum place...
- Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management - shut electricity, incompetent manager, incompetent security. it's just a bad place to live