Afhco Property Management — Unethical behaviour, bad customer service even from the management.
I would like to say I am very disgusted by the Afhco staff from their agents to management. I moved in last year November, when I moved in they told me the rent has already increased. This year January I got my bill and rent increased. I went to the head office and in customer service I was told that the rent always increase in January of which I'm aware of and I even asked even if my rent increased why it wasn't brought to my attention. They can't just drop a bomb on me. The next day I talked to the building manager and he told me to go and talk to my agent that brought me here. I went to him and he told me that I should send an email to Maritza and Thlokalo(not sure about spelling) he said they'll sort it out. It's been a week now after sending that email but still no reply. What disgust me most is they lie to us like we're stupid fools who don't think. And the Agent Sipho Khumalo don't even pay his rent but he's busy manipulating me that I should write emails complimenting his help when he's not helping me at all instead he's asking me to give him money of which I won't do and made me a fool by selling me a taken flat. I am very disappointed because even the management people are in on it. And another problem is I pay my rent using the capitec app and then email or fax them the proof of payment, how will I know they don't get them? if they don't. They'll cut my lights and i'll go and print it and give it to the building manager only to find out I made it to the list of Lock Out. I keep telling them that I care about my safety I won't walk with cash to pay rent when I can do it on my phone. This is this month's incident. I'm moving out next month but I just want to tell you what your staff does to people.
More Afhco Property Management Complaints & Reviews
- Afhcho Property Management/ Debt tec (collections co. - afhco took my deposit and still charged me for repairs they cant produce an invoice for , unable to produce the invoice since 18 Jan 2013 to date.
- Afhco Property Management - rental issue
- Afhco Property Management - everything
- Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management - ridiculous utilities bill
- Afhco Property Management - unit b025 platinum place...
- Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management - Conducting of business in the building
- Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management - furniture
- Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management - AFHCO Agents, consultants and management.
- Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management - joint lease agreement not cancelled
- Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management - shut electricity, incompetent manager, incompetent security. it's just a bad place to live