Affordable Spa Coversspa cover delivery

J Jan 09, 2018

1 review

1/9/2018
I ordered my cover on November 23, with an expected 3.5 week (24.5 days) delivery expectation. It just arrived today 47 days after ordering, just shy of 2x the delivery time. This company lies and is deceitful. Here are some facts... I first called on December 20th to inquire about delivery, as the quoted 3.5 weeks had elapsed. I spoke to a gentleman (sorry I didn't get a name at that point) who told me that my cover was completed and was in the shipping department. Having not heard anything from the company, I called back on Dec 27 and spoke to Jeff. He told me he would go out to shipping and determine the status and email me that same day the status. You guessed it... no email. I called back on Dec 28 and spoke to Tim, who stated he would talk to management to see if they could 2-day ship the cover, as I was leaving my house for the next 4 weeks. Tim told me he would call me back that day... yup, you can guess what happened... no call. On Dec 29, my FOURTH CALL, I spoke again to Jeff and he told me that shipping was delayed due to the holidays. I told Jeff the holidays were known events when I placed my order expecting a 3.5 week delivery. I asked to speak to someone in management and was told that shipping was on a break. I asked again to speak to someone in authority, and was told I needed to speak to shipping. This company is awful, dishonest and has ZERO care about your order or their customer service. I will never, never order from them again and I recommend that everyone follows the same advice. When people outright lie, multiple times, I will stop doing business with the person or that company.