Aetna — Scam and cheating
Aetna’s Short Term/Long-term Disability benefits are the worst. You pay for it- oh yeah, you pay. Try an employee of over 10 yrs filing one claim and not get pd for the last 4 months. (one denial as the Dr didn't put my resting blood pressure rate down!) Don't believe what they tell you about the IHD (Integrated Health Disability “Model”). It’s suppose to help manage your medical and any potential disability you might face. It’s a lie! It doesn't work! They've been my company’s medical ins provider for years and the only info they conveniently find hurts me. literally- hurts me. I've almost lost my car, my mortgage is months past due... They play legalese word games, if you aren't a lawyer you'll need one... look up complaints against Aetna Life Insurance on the web. I located where they've been fined tens of thousands of dollars (recently in Texas) for violations. They are Evil—- be warned.
**** Above is a posting I listed to complain about Aetna's STD/LTD issues to one of their new clients.
every word of it true. Can you provide me any in-site or suggested direction?
More Aetna Complaints & Reviews
- Aetna And Bank Of America - Short Term Disability
- Aetna - Denial of coverage
- Aetna Life Insurance Company - Denial of Long Term Disability Benifits
- Aetna Health Insurance - Denied me upper and lower jaw surgery
- Aetna - Bad Faith Disability Claims Handling
- Aetna - teladoc
- Aetna - Poor coverage
- Aetna, Inc. - Health Insurance Not Covering Claims
- Src An Aetna Company - Deductions without permission
- Aetna- Florida - Preventive care not paid