Aerotekrecruitment

Bi Oct 02, 2019 ON

I applied for a position with Aerotek on sunday, September 29.proceeded to go through their recruiting process over the next 3 days. Was informed at 10:30am on October 2 I was being recruited for said position and just had to wait to hear back from manager Kyle Henry who wanted to speak with me about hours and position details and hourly pay. Kyle then proceeds to ask me if I required any time off in the next 3 months and I mentioned that I MIGHT need october 8 and 15 off for a court issue for my minor child whom was a victim of sexual assault. Once I told him this information he proceeded to tell me he needed to speak with the recruiter that had already told me I had the position and he would call me back before the end of the business day. I never received a call back. I then emailed the recruiter I was previously working with and he then told me that the company I was hired for was no longer hiring. I then went on Indeed.com and saw that an hour after bring given this information a new employment position for same position i was hired for was be advertised again. I never did hear back from the MANAGER Kyle Henry again. I feel this was completely unprofessional. I also turned down another job interview for today because I was told I was hired. I have included the new advertisement that is currently advertised on Indeed as well as the emails between myself and the recruiter (including the one that says I got the job). I'm not upset that I didnt get the job as I understand how companies work. I am upset about how everything was haulted after I mentioned my minor childs court case. And also the manager stating he would personally call me back and NEVER DID!!