Aeroplan.com — medical emergency
Aeroplan sucks, I just called them to change my flight for a medical emergency, my son broke his arm and they are charging me $100 each way ($800) total to change this. When I asked to escalate it, they wouldn't. I basically have to write a letter to their executive management team. I'm so glad I have moved to another travel card so I don't have to deal with these greedy [censored]s anymore. They said too bad your son broke his arm. I told them I got a full refund with two other companies and they said well you should have bought some travel insurance. They don't care about anyone.
I would like them to just waive the change fees, $800 for a once in a lifetime incident, and they won't do it.
More Aeroplan.com Complaints & Reviews
- Aeroplan - expired aeroplan miles without proper notice! 
- Air Canada Aeroplan - fraud and cheating! 
- Aeroplan - no longer good value 
- Air Canada Aeroplan - cancellation fee amounts to 102%
- Aeroplan - mystery taxes & fees 
- Aeroplan.com - unethical, misleading information
- Aeroplan.com - aeroplan account
- Aeroplan.com - being charged for phone booking when the aeroplan website is broken
- Aeroplan Travel Services - customer service
- Aeroplan.com - expired miles