AeroMexicotrip cancellation confirmation

M Aug 01, 2018

Were were delighted to fly AeroMexico once more for our 2019 winter get away.
But Louise, my wife, received very bad news from her physician after her annual medical checkup appointment. She was diagnosed with a severe and aggressive cancer to her pancreas and liver.
The oncologist prognostic are 6 to 8 months of survival. She probably won't survive to next Feb and even if she would, she probably would not be in good enough physical condition to travel anywhere.

I don't know if your policies allow for a tickets refund, partial or total. I just need to know.
My reservation code is YTOEHH.
My name is Marc Lacroix, birth is April 4th 1953
My wife is Louise Lalonde, birth is July 2nd 1944

Today I spoke to AeroMexico agents Nunez and Paula, they told me my reservation was cancelled but they could not send me an e-mail to confirm it.
I need a confirmation E-MAIL to prove reservation is cancelled, mostly for my travel insurance company. And I also need to know if I am allowed to any refund.
Don't leave the reservation open, I will not use it or change it. I know you have offered it to me but I refuse it. All I need is a flights cancellation E-MAIL.

If needed, I have a form, provide by travel insurance agent, filled out by Dr Shelley Sud to prove Louise's condition.
I am writing this 2nd complaint form at the request of my insurance company.

Thanks for considering my request.