AEP Customer Service Departmentcsr / supervisor in customer service department

T May 22, 2019

I called on 5.22.19 @ 2pm CST and spoke with CSR Ryan who failed to listen effectively. I had to repeat my questions, and Ryan didn't listen well and was rambling off information not needed or requested. Ryan got upset when asked for his name. Ryan put me on hold without even acknowledging he was doing so as well as not even asking me, if I don't mind being on hold. I spoke with a supervisor named Lila who I had to repeat as well and she didn't listen effectively as well, it was like pulling teeth from a lion. Can you please have the CSR and supervisors to listen more and stop providing information not requested and rambling off, thanks.