Adult Chat Salescharges from my account

C

Ive been charge more than once from you guys from my bank account I havent noticed untill just recently checking my bank statements. I never wanted whatever was purchased, nor do I care. If I dont get a refund back to my account I will call the cops to deal with this. Im a hardworker and im not making money for it to just disapear on me, thats not what working for a living is.

charges from my account
charges from my account

• Updated by Cody Bell · Nov 13, 2017

Ive been charge more than once from you guys from my bank account i havent noticed untill just recently checking my bank statements. I never wanted whatever was purchased, nor do i care. If i dont get a refund back to my account i will call the cops to deal with this. Im a hardworker and my money isnt ther for anyone to take but me. Im gonna be expecting my refund.

Comments
    Comments

• Updated by Cody Bell · Nov 13, 2017