Adore Cosmeticsrude salesmen, scam!

I was trying to leave the Miromar outlets when a women standing outside offered me a free-sample. I took it, and she looks at my face and says "I'll give you another sample of our face cream"... So (stupid me) I follow her in and next thing I know I am in a chair and a salesman is testing a facial scrub on my arm. He keeps telling me there is something wrong with my face and I need this product. As a doctor I was already not interest in the product because it was being marketed as "organic"... Total marketing scam. Then he starts telling me the dried up lotion on my arm was my skin flaking off - total BS!!! He says the product is $150. And I say no thanks. Then he starts accusing me of not being able to afford the product and that I should go somewhere cheaper!!! Absolutely not the issue. Either way he says I need thing product because of my face (as if there was something wrong with my face). Then he starts offering me the product for cheaper, now it's $75. I looked up reviews of this place and apparently it's all the same, they know they have bad reviews and they are trying to sell their crappy product before someone reads it. They know if you walk out of their store without the product that you aren't coming back. Plus, Dr. Oz endorses this product, automatic read flag!!! This place is so sleazy I can't even believe it.