Adidas South Africaripoff

Z

I am so disgusted that I paid R2300 for a tracksuit that has been made so cheaply. I invested my money thinking I would get quality but I was obviously wrong. I have worn this tracksuit 3 times since new and already the jacket ribbing is worn out. It is so flimsy that it's probably going to flip up after the second wash. I have bought tracksuits from you guys before and never have I experienced such bad quality. I will gladly box this up and return it so you guys can have a look for yourselves. This is really bad for such a huge brand. The reason we spend this amount of money on clothing items is in the open of receiving good strong quality.

• Ni
    Nikkibar Sep 22, 2018

Good day
    Yesterday we called the Adidas store at Cape Gate Lifestyle Centre as to what time they close. We got there at 6 and a consumer was just leaving the store. My husband indicated that he wanted to make a purchase. With hand signals from inside an employee indicated that they are no working with cash. My husband then indicated that he’d use the swiping facility - we had been there during the week and knew exactly which sneaker and where to locate it including size so it was just about grabbing a box and paying. Both he and my 8 year old son - for whom the purchase was - had to turn away at the door - not even an apology or any form of verbal communication. The service therefore was totally unprofessional and we then bought a sneaker elsewhere and a different brand.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices