ADIB Abu Dhabi Islamic Bankloan early settlement fees

A

Hi,

I took al khair liabilities settlement, while signing the loan papers I asked for the papers, but the salesperson refused to give me the copies of papers he said that as per the banks policy he is not allowed to give me the copies. This sound very strange to me, so I contacted adib abu dhabi islamic banks call centre and asked them why I am not allowed to get the copies of loan application / contract papers, the customer service agent here too played a trick with me, he said that actually sir you should at least get one paper in which the loan amount, tenure, profit rate and start & end dates are mentioned. This customer service did not gave me the full information, actually the truth is that I should get the copies.

Now when I want to change the bank, the say I have to pay full profit of whole tenure. This is a scam and very un-islamic method of cheating people by abu dhabi islamic bank. My total loan tenure is 42 months, I paid 8 installments now I want to do early settlement through another bank / by paid cash, bank say I will have to pay full profit rate of full tenure i. E. 42 months.

Abu dhabi islamic bank - adib is full of scams and cheats.

RESOLVED

I have finally resolved this issue for early settlement of loan from abu dhabi islamic bank. Mr. Ahmed from NBAD bank helped me to come out of it. He can be contacted on [protected]). I have got the liability letter from abu dhabi islamic bank, with 1% on principal balance. Contact him he can definitely help you to come out of this issue.

• Ji
    Jinu thoms Jun 27, 2015

I have applied for loan in ADIB about 1 month ago, , , When a customer relation person talk to me he said there is nothing required only salary certificate enough for the Loan and process will take only 4 days.There fore i need to take account with them.I agread and changed my account from NBAD to ADIB..Once i took account already they started asking lot of documents and also a person from the bank called me and talk to me so rude .why do you given salary certificate with out telephone number mentioned.Iam not going to approve anything etc. As a customer they talked to me in a very bad way .But the person whom i started account he said no problem at all your loan is on processing.Every day since one month i use to call him he says next day next day, , , , , , and keeping me with them.i was so upset with this and i spoak to MR Ammar .Malik he told me gsend him our company trade licence then it will be aproved .I send it as soon as he asked me.He told me will call back NO responds for 3 days.after i called the manager he said i need to submit new salary certificate with telophone number.where as other gentle man told me it is under processing there is no issue.MANAGER TOLD ME HE WILL CALL ME BACK STILL THERE IS NO RESPONDSE.IAM SO WORRIED NOW...my concern is not about aproval of loan but why they keep me almost 1 month with a hope ???????????????for nothing it is seems like managers are achieving their target by adding people into the bank once itz done there is no responsibility OF CUSTOMER SATISFACTION...?????????? I WILL NEVER SUGGEST THIS BANK TO ANY OF MY FRIEND UNLESS THEY SPEAK TO ME ...