The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved ADIB Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank — loan early settlement fees
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I took al khair liabilities settlement, while signing the loan papers I asked for the papers, but the salesperson refused to give me the copies of papers he said that as per the banks policy he is not allowed to give me the copies. This sound very strange to me, so I contacted adib abu dhabi islamic banks call centre and asked them why I am not allowed to get the copies of loan application / contract papers, the customer service agent here too played a trick with me, he said that actually sir you should at least get one paper in which the loan amount, tenure, profit rate and start & end dates are mentioned. This customer service did not gave me the full information, actually the truth is that I should get the copies.
Now when I want to change the bank, the say I have to pay full profit of whole tenure. This is a scam and very un-islamic method of cheating people by abu dhabi islamic bank. My total loan tenure is 42 months, I paid 8 installments now I want to do early settlement through another bank / by paid cash, bank say I will have to pay full profit rate of full tenure i. E. 42 months.
Abu dhabi islamic bank - adib is full of scams and cheats.
I have finally resolved this issue for early settlement of loan from abu dhabi islamic bank. Mr. Ahmed from NBAD bank helped me to come out of it. He can be contacted on [protected]). I have got the liability letter from abu dhabi islamic bank, with 1% on principal balance. Contact him he can definitely help you to come out of this issue.
More ADIB Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ADIB Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - fraud in settlement of loans
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB] - issue of no liability letter
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB] - request of clearance certificate
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB] - long period to get clearance letter from adib
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB] - loan liability letter
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB] - car loan account no 16470501
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB] - customer service
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB] - unethical behaviour
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB] - no liability certificate (nlc)
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB] - rude attitude