Adecco Groupadecco employment

M Nov 08, 2018

Hi I signed up with Adecco at the Oshawa office on Tuesday which is still not complete. The women who assisted me gave me two test which I had completed. She stated that I would have to wait for the Health And Safety test until they got my files tranfered from N.S well it dose not take two or three days to transfer from one computer over to another. She said she would follow up with me never herd from her. I called Wednesday morning around 8am one of the office people said she was in a meeting. I called 3pm one of the office people answered and said that she was in a meeting and that she would call me back, well called right back and told them to for get it and don t worry about it that I would be going somewhere else. They didn't seem all that concerned about losing a client. I can say one thing when I use to work for Adecco employment from 2011 to 2015 I never once got the run around like I did at the Oshawa office.