adam&eve.commissing order

I ordered dvds from this co., a month ago, i tied to call but it's a fax no. So they kept about 13.00 dollars of mine.

RESOLVED

• Adam & Eve's response · Aug 12, 2019

Could you email us at [protected]@adameve.com? Did you get this resolved? We'd like to help out.

• Adam & Eve's response · Aug 12, 2019

socialmedia @Aadameve.com

• Re
    Reinhard Krueger Sep 03, 2008

I disagree If you get a Faxnummber go online and get the right Number .
    I ordered a lot from A&eve never hat to complaine or was charged for somthing I thid not get.

• Bi
    Bigtool4u Nov 13, 2018

Purchased the rechargeable wand and was first very happy but after looking at website we realized that the smaller end has NEVER vibrated and we can not get it to charge anymore. It only charged once as the light came on then that was it!

• Adam & Eve Aug 12, 2019

@Bigtool4u Could you email us at [protected]@adameve.com? We'd like to help you out.

• Ka
    Katrina126 Jan 05, 2019

They took money off my card for an order that never shipped i then called after over a week and asked what was going on so apparently they delete order numbers and have no evidence an order was ever placed I called my card company they have no holds on the money adam and eve does they wanted something faxed which will never happen so I'm out of $

• Am
    Amandafrost613 Sep 15, 2019

I called because I mistakenly forgot to put the PO Box on my return label. I called to let them know and ask if my package would still arrive.

The woman told me I should have called first because of a 90 day guarantee. I didn't want an exchange though because I am moving.

I called again and she was upset I was dissatisfied with her tone. Rude!

Joshuat Oct 14, 2019

I got a dildo for my girlfriend and when it arrived there was nothing in the box but packing [censored]. I tried to surprise her for a gift of a good time and when she got the package she asked me when I had an empty box sent to her.