Acura Speciality Hospitalpoor customer service

R

Acura speciality hospital located in koramangala, bangalore is providing very poor in customer service.
I had to call them more than 4-5 times to book one appointment as they where disconnecting my phone, putting me on hold, not answering call.
Well after those many calls i got appointment for 9:30 AM where as doctor was supposed to be in available from 9. I reached there at 9:20 we were told that doctor will be there any moment.After waiting for 20 mins at 9:45 when i again inquired she told me it will take another 15-20 min for doctor to come to office as she was supposedly stuck in some emergency.
Finally i had to cancel that appointment as i had some other meetings to attend.

In past also i faced same issue, doctor was late for 30 mins without being a so called emergency.

I think they need to provide better service to the customer.

• Su
    sunil11 Apr 08, 2010

My friend recently got admitted to this hospital at 9 PM in night and we had a horrible experience. We got him discharged at 7 PM in night next day because we were not receiving the correct treatment and no doctor was bothered to look at his conditions. We got the real shock when we saw the BILL. they hasd charged us for 2 days for Room Rent, services even though we were there only for less than 24 hours and they had conducted useless tests (not relevant to symptoms) and billed us for the same. We had to argue at the reception and finally spoke to a manager and when we threatened them to complaint to Police, they decided to deduct the charges for one day. They refused to show any rules and regulations book for hospital charges and billed at will. When we raised our voice the receptionist told us "Ok tell me, how much are u willing to pay". We paid for a day and got our friend admitted to a different hospital. I would advise all of you to never visit that CHEAT hospital and look for pther options. you can email me at [email protected] for more information on this.

• Su
    sundar2002 Jul 09, 2012

We had worst experience with Dr. deepa khatriya, my wife went there and saw dr, she asked me to get trips/medicine and asked to admit her for 3 hours. By the time trip got finished, dr had gone home, receptionist asked me to pay bill and gave dr phone no to talk. When i called her she didnt picked up for 3 times. After sometime she said, nurse was supposed to give u instruction and she gave some stupid answers.

• Si
    simona rrrr Nov 13, 2012

Kindly have a consultation with any other doctor in the same hospital. also give them this feed back. i am sure you will have sumthing else to write here then

• Si
    simona rrrr Nov 13, 2012

GOOD THINGS GO UN-NOTICED BUT A SMALL MISTAKE IS SEEN!!!

Madhumathi Sampathkumar Nov 02, 2015

This hospital is absolute rubbish... they loot your money..!!
    If you go with insurance card even a simple ailment will cost thousands.

• Ul
    Ulkaida Sep 01, 2018

Last wed.27/Dec/17 we went to aljazira stc office to transfer my internet to my fren iqama, we sign forms already n submitted copy of our iqama but still until now d line is still under my name and iqama number..
    [protected] my landline #.