Activity Superstoremy son, had a voucher purchase, £200, we changed the activity, which was 89 pound now told, they is only £10 left

J Nov 16, 2018

My son had a voucher, which was brought from next activation number [protected], expiry dateb1/12/2018, we changed the activity, as the one was no good for him as he has autism, the voycher was £200, the changed activity, £89, so why is they only £10 left, my son is very unhappy, your online chat service nether works sent email. 4days ago now on 5 day no email, so we're is the rest of the money, I don't have a receipt, as the voucher was a gift to him, and the person, I am no longer in contact with .

RESOLVED

• Activity Superstore's response · Nov 20, 2018

Good morning,
    Thank you for your comments.
    I regret that I cannot locate your details under that activation number, therefore please kindly email me at [protected]@activitysuperstore.com and I will be happy to investigate further for you.
    Kind regards