ActiVheatNo Response or return

D

I sent the faulty battery back to the company with ALL their required paperwork. They promise a turn around of 14 days yet it has been over a month and they will not return my phone calls, faxes, or emails. You can only leave voice mail as no one answers the phone. I spent 200.00 on the jacket as a christmas present for my husband thru Brookstone and the battery only worked for a few days. It is supposed to heat the jacket. It does very well but is useless without the battery. If this is the quality customer service they have, I certainly would not buy any of their heated apparel.

• Mi
    misam0810 Jun 21, 2011

I placed an order with Activheat for a heated vest, they changed site to reflect unavaliable til fall day after(6 months away). When I orderd I asked to be notified if there was a delay as on day of order they were avaliable. NO reply, numerous emails, and calls from Australia no reply ever. Went to account details, to cancel order, even though that option is there it doesn't allow. I placed a complaint with fair trade to remove order. Unproffessional service. Reson I cancelled order was if they can not respond to sales enquirey, how could I tust if I needed a return. I suggest lodge a complaint. Disgusted with service will never use will recommend no one does.

• Vi
    viyengar Jun 01, 2011

exact same issue, this company is fraudulent one, I strongly advice not to buy any products from this company, they just get your money and vanish, I am going to take up lawsuit against this company