Adventive IDEAS Logo

Adventive IDEAS

Having problems with Adventive IDEAS?

Adventive IDEAS Customer Service Contacts

47 Grasmere Way
Princeton, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Adventive IDEAS Customer Service. Initial Adventive IDEAS complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Adventive IDEAS above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Adventive IDEAS. Discuss the issues you have had with Adventive IDEAS and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Adventive IDEAS Complaints & Reviews

Adventive IDEASwarranty service

Back in November of 2018 I purchased a pair of activheat heated gloves. After the 2nd use I noticed that several of the fingers were burnt through from the inside. These gloves carry a 1 Year warranty so I made several attempts to contact them by phone, and one attempt thus far to contact them via email. To date I've not received one response! I paid $177.00 for a pair of defective gloves that I expected to be promptly replaced. To say I'm frustrated is an understatement! Contact info is as follows, Cell-[protected], [protected]@yahoo.com.

ActiVheatCustomer service

In my experience, the ActiVHeat company has essentially no customer service. I have called their telephone number repeatedly and left voice-mail messages, and I have emailed their customer-support address numerous times. Despite the fact that I have an obviously defective product, I have received no support from them at all. I did receive *one* email message, which acknowledged the problem and promised a resolution, but nothing further ever happened. The complete reply I received is as follows:

We’re going to send you out another battery pack this week.
    Sorry for your trouble.
    regards
    Simon Richmond
    ActiVHeat Apparel
    Adventive IDEAS LLC

Following is a log of my attempts at resolving this issue:

3/14/2011: I sent email to [protected]@activheat.com describing problem
    3/17/2011: I called customer-service number and left voice mail
    3/21/2011: I sent email re-iterating problem
    3/25/2011: I called customer-service number and re-iterated problem
    4/5/2011: I emailed again, with more irate message
    4/5/2011: I received the above email, acknowledging the problem and promising a solution
    4/5/2011: I emailed a reply, thanking them for agreeing to take action
    4/18/2011: I emailed, asking whether replacement has been shipped
    5/2/2011: I emalied again, further asking whether replacement has shipped
    5/9/2011: I emailed yet again, demanding a tracking number within a week
    5/17/2011: I am posting this log of what happened.

• Je
        Jerry Kaufman Dec 31, 2013

BEWARE DO NOT ORDER ANY PRODUCTS IF YOU THINK YOU MAY REQUIRE A REFUND!! I ORDERED A PRODUCT AND WAS DISSATISFIED AND THEY SAID TOO BAD!! POOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION...I ordered the heated glove liners and used them a couple days skiing. The liners did heat but they limited circulation to my hands. I called the company and finally got a response. After I explained my situation, the customer service rep told me I could send them in for a different size...I told them that I wanted a refund that I was dissatisfied and I was simply told that they do not offer refunds only exchanges, , , , BEWARE.

• Il
        Ill Dan H Jan 24, 2012

Had an ActivHeat car seat recalled May 2011. By December, still had no replacement, despite several contacts with email customer service. However, in early Jan 2012, we did in fact receive the replacement heated seat cover. It works beautifully! Do not know if my continued efforts was the difference, or if they just needed the additional time to get product - from China, of course - BUT THEY DID COME THROUGH! Just our own experience.

• Da
        Davo50 Jul 12, 2011

Going through this problem as we speak!
        Called and called, no response.
        Emailed, no response.
        Added a note to the order saying I need it for a trip, and no reply to say it wouldn't be here, yet look at the order online, still says processing?!
        How did you cancel your order?

• Mi
        misam0810 Jun 21, 2011

I placed an order with Activheat for a heated vest, they changed site to reflect unavaliable til fall day after(6 months away). When I orderd I asked to be notified if there was a delay as on day of order they were avaliable. NO reply, numerous emails, and calls from Australia no reply ever. Went to account details, to cancel order, even though that option is there it doesn't allow. I placed a complaint with fair trade to remove order. Unproffessional service. Reson I cancelled order was if they can not respond to sales enquirey, how could I tust if I needed a return. I suggest lodge a complaint. Disgusted with service will never use will recommend no one does.

ActiVheatno returns allowed

Received heated glove liners that do not function. You must have an authorization return number to return or exchange. The company has not answered several emails and phone calls for the number over a period of 6 weeks. In effect, there is no return or exchange for any reason. Even if you were able to get a return number, you must pay $20 to get the exchange.

• Mi
          misam0810 Jun 21, 2011

ActiVheat — No Response or return

I sent the faulty battery back to the company with ALL their required paperwork. They promise a turn around...