Acorn TVScammers

M

They are crooks.
I canceled this TV 3 months ago, but they didn't stop taking my money. I have written tons of emails, but everything was useless. They simply don't answer. No phone number provided. I have no idea how to contact these people. Maybe they ignore me on purpose? I don't want to pay for anything. Stop charging me.
To me, it looks like a pure scam.

• Na
    Nana nana Aug 29, 2018

I am trying to cancel also. Same problem...no phone provided, followed canceling instruction and got no where. How do I get out of this mess?????

MattieBird Aug 24, 2020

I am thinking that I will have to cancel my credit card in order to unsubscribe. They have lost a future customer, and probably many others.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices