www.acorn.tvThey took money and their website stopped to work

M

Don’t pay money to the company www.acorn.tv. I wanted to use their website, but the staff continued to tell me that I needed to sign up. I did as they told me, but after that this website and my profile didn’t work on my device at all. I contacted the staff and asked what I needed to do next, but the agent advised me to try on another device and after that stopped to reply. Don’t rely on these people.

• Fa
    Faye Scott Tackett Aug 20, 2018

Alert! Problem! The Acorn tv app does not show up on my kindle fire even though I paid for it after 7 day free trial. Please correct!

• Pe
    Peter Schleissner Sep 18, 2018

I only wanted to renew my Acorn account to yearly not get an additonal gift gift

Peter Schleissner